We are excited to announce a new update to our Animation Editors. One of the major highlights of this update is the added support for sprite sheets in Animation Constructor. This new feature allows you to create more varied effects and provides another way to import animated images.
In addition to sprite sheet support, we have also added new animated particles to the tool. You can check out the video example of these new animations to see how they work and how you can use them to enhance your animation projects.
We are constantly updating our products, and we still have a long list of upcoming changes. Unfortunately, due to limited time and resources, it will take years to implement all of these changes. That’s why your feedback is essential in helping us update this list and prioritize changes. We encourage you to leave your requests in the comment section or via email. We read all of them, and the most popular requests will move higher up on our to-do list.
Starting this month, the comment section on this blog will be open for 30 days after the post’s publishing date. Make sure to take advantage of this opportunity to let us know your thoughts and suggestions.
Here is the full list of recent changes in this update:
- Texture atlas/Sprite sheet support has been added to the Animation Constructor
- Explosion particle has been added to the Animation Constructor
- Asteroid particle has been added to the Animation Constructor
- Shard set particle has been added to the Animation Constructor
- Force mods have been fixed in Animation Constructor
- Black border issue has been fixed for Warping brushes