The May update is continuing to extend particle line functionality. The two types of lines have been added: a straight line and a Perlin curve. The video below shows an example of an animation created with the new type of curve.
Here is the full list of recent changes.
- Curve type selector has been added to the Line node of the Particle constructor
- Straight line type has been added to the Line of the Particle constructor
- Perlin curve has been added to the Line of the Particle constructor
- Line node option has been enabled for Group emitter
- New Magic Waves preset has been added
- Bug in the view control of Electric discharge 2 animation has been fixed
- Bug with displaying mask of Background copy brush has been fixed
- Bug with Erase tool in No background mode has been fixed