The new update accumulates a number of minor and major changes as well as several bug fixes.
First of all, DesktopPaints’ animation programs now feature the Navigator, the tool that allows you to zoom in/out and scroll the scene view. This novelty helps with using brushes more precisely and getting better results with less effort.
Also a new animation was added. The rotation brush will help to animate elements like wheels or nebulae.
Here is the list of other changes.
– DP Animation Maker now supports slide-show mode.
– The file size for projects that use animated brushes was reduced.
– Export scenes with Matrix code effect now works correctly.
– The problem with odd entities in the context menu was fixed.
– The error with object fade in/out feature was fixed.
– GIF import does not miss the first frame anymore.