Here is the full list of changes and bugfixes included in the latest release.
- Option to write 3D text along a circle line has been added
- Loop transition option has been added to MP4 export
- Point particle emitter has been replaced with Radial Flow emitter
- Bug with sector area in particle emitter has been fixed
- Crash on exporting 4K videos with loop transition option has been fixed
- Bug with particle brush in No background mode has been fixed
- Bug with some executable files has been fixed
- Crash on the using particle presets has been fixed
- Crash on waterfall object has been fixed
“Option to write 3D text along a circle line has been added”
I don’t see this option … An example ?
This option is called “Arc”. It is on the first property tab of 3D Text animation.
Hello. I, too, have the same problem…I can’t find the so-called Arc option on the Property Tab?
With reference to the “Arc” option for 3D text, I rebooted my PC, and I have now located this property…thank you!
Yes, thank you all ! this function was well hidden !!!
Comments are closed.