We are proud to announce a new Stream brush that is designed to bring life to any kind of moving streams, especially waterfalls. Just look at these examples.
Other changes in this release:
– 3 scenarios that led to “The D3D Device has a non-zero reference count” error were fixed.
– All known errors in the import GIF function were fixed.
– GIF import was optimized, so now it works faster and imported animations increase the project file size less.
– An error causing image distortion due to export on some computers was fixed.
– Animated wallpapers now are displaying correctly on multi-monitor setups.
– The program interface was optimized for low-resolution screens.
– A new option was added to the Drift brush. Now you can control the amplitudes of forward and backward phases of motion separately.