The May update is continuing to extend particle line functionality. The two types of lines have been added: a straight line and a Perlin curve. The video below shows an example of an animation created with the new type of curve.
Here is the full list of recent changes.
- Curve type selector has been added to the Line node of the Particle constructor
- Straight line type has been added to the Line of the Particle constructor
- Perlin curve has been added to the Line of the Particle constructor
- Line node option has been enabled for Group emitter
- New Magic Waves preset has been added
- Bug in the view control of Electric discharge 2 animation has been fixed
- Bug with displaying mask of Background copy brush has been fixed
- Bug with Erase tool in No background mode has been fixed
Where is the blink tool in dp maker, i am unable to find it, old projects says blink tool.
I have all 3 extra packs
Please improve the quality and function of text tool, this feature needs improvement and more functionality, otherwise everything else is amazing.
The blinking tool was renamed into Light brush.
Comments are closed.