Starting from this update and in the range of future updates, we will be enhancing Animation Constructor by incorporating line support functionality. In the current release, we have already implemented a straight line particle, along with some additional features. To provide you with a glimpse of the exciting possibilities that the new line tool offers, we have prepared a short example video below. It demonstrates what you can achieve with it right away.
For your convenience, all future posts in this blog will include download links to project files used in our video examples. A project file used in the video can be downloaded here.
Here is the full list of recent changes in this update:
- New Line particle has been added to Animation Constructor.
- Angle > Align to Source Edges mod has been added to Animation Constructor.
- Lasers template has been included in the Animation Constructor template list.
- Magic Star animation has been renamed to Sparkler 01 and moved to the Animation Constructor template list.
- Sparkler 02 template has been added to Animation Constructor.
- The crash that occurred when entering a zero value into the emission period control has been fixed.
- The bug affecting saving templates in Animation Constructor has been resolved.
- The bug that affected Lattice motion timings has been fixed.
In future updates, we will significantly extend the line functionality, enabling more cool animations and effects in our software.
We value your feedback, so please take a moment to review the updates and let us know if you have any further questions or suggestions.