Among with many improvments in diffrent aspects of the program, this update continues expanding Line With numerous enhancements across various aspects of the program, this update further expands the functionality of Line particles, turning this basic primitive into a remarkably flexible and powerful tool for creating diverse animations. Witness the capabilities of Line particles with their latest features in action through this video:
Here is the full list of recent changes in this update:
- Segment option has been added to Line particles.
- Length mode has been added to Line particles.
- Metal Bar texture has been included for Line particles.
- Texture Scale option has been added to Line particles.
- Deformation mod has been renamed to Oscillation.
- A new Deformation mod group has been added to Animation Constructor.
- New Length/Width Variation mods have been introduced to Animation Constructor.
- New Length/Width Dynamic mods have been added to Animation Constructor.
- A new Gradient profile has been included in the Graph Edit plot.
- Pin button has been added to Graph Edit plot.
- Graph preview control has been improved.
- “Rays of light” animation has been renamed to “God Rays 1.”
- “God Rays 2” animation has been added to the Standard Animation Library.
- A bug with saving/loading some Animated particle templates has been fixed.
- “Through Space 01/02” templates have been corrected.
- A bug with the “Restore before export” option has been fixed.